When choosing LED lamps, everyone undoubtedly considers that it is more energy-saving, environmentally friendly, and has no stroboscopic, but in the case of long-term use, LED lamps are also worn out, and some wrong operations can easily damage LED lamps.
Even LED lamps need to be well maintained in order to exert the maximum effect and have a longer service life. With the popularity of LED lamps, more and more consumers have begun to pay attention to the use and maintenance of LED lamps.
1. Low-quality LED lamps are more prone to failure, so you should look for brand manufacturers with quality assurance when purchasing.
2. LED lamps that are not used correctly in accordance with the product instructions are prone to failure and hidden dangers.
3. When in use, the current is too large and exceeds the rated current of the LED lamp, which will cause the danger of burning or breakdown of some components in the LED driving power supply.
4. The problem of water mist of LED lamps, pointed candle lamps, bulb lamps, flood lights, etc., after lighting for a period of time, water droplets and water mist appear on the inner wall of the outer cover. LED lamps are generally assembled from several different materials, such as the heat dissipation part of the lamp cup is metal, and the lampshade is plastic, acrylic, etc.; lamps will generate a certain amount of heat during work, and different materials have different thermal expansion coefficients. When used in an environment with relatively high humidity, the temperature inside and outside the lampshade is different, and the heated gas inside the lampshade will be cold at the lampshade. If the gas contains more water vapor at this time, it will be the phenomenon of water mist and water droplets will occur, and this phenomenon will disappear after continuing to light for a period of time. Therefore, the humid environment is also a factor that affects the life of LED lamps.
1. After buying the lamp, do not rush to install it first, you should read the installation instructions carefully, and then install and use the lamp in accordance with the provisions of the installation instructions. Improper installation and use may cause danger.
2. Replace the aging lamp in time according to the light source parameters provided by the logo. If you find that the two ends of the lamp are red, the lamp is black or has shadows, and the lamp does not turn on, you should replace the lamp in time to prevent the ballast from burning out. wait for unsafe conditions.
3. Do not change the structure of the lamp during cleaning and maintenance, and do not arbitrarily change the parts of the lamp. After the cleaning is completed, the lamp should be installed as it is, and the parts of the lamp should not be missed or wrongly installed.
4. In order to prolong the service life of lamps and lanterns, it is necessary to strengthen maintenance. The lamps in the room should be wiped with a dry cloth frequently, and attention should be paid to prevent moisture intrusion, so as to avoid corrosion damage or leakage and short circuit over time. Lamps installed in toilets and bathrooms must be equipped with moisture-proof lampshades, otherwise the service life will be greatly shortened. Lamps installed in the kitchen should pay special attention to preventing oil fumes, because the accumulation of grease will affect the illumination of the lamp. The light-colored lampshade has better light transmittance, but it is easy to stick to dust. It should be wiped diligently so as not to affect the penetration of light. If the lamp is non-metallic, it can be wiped with a damp cloth to avoid dust accumulation and hinder the lighting effect.
5. Try not to switch frequently when using lamps, because the current through the filament is greater than the current during normal operation at the moment when the lamp is frequently started, causing the temperature of the filament to rise sharply and accelerate the sublimation, which will greatly reduce its service life, although LED lamps The switching resistance of the LED is about 18 times that of the ordinary fluorescent lamp, but too frequent will still affect the life of the electronic components inside the LED lamp, thus affecting the life of the lamp, so try to reduce the switch of the lamp as much as possible.
6. It should be noted that, except for special LED lamps, ordinary LED lamps should be avoided to be used in humid environments. The humid environment will affect the electronic components of the LED lamp drive power supply, the electronic components will be damp, and the life of the lamp will be shortened. Therefore, moisture-proof is one of the key points of lighting maintenance, especially the LED lights in bathrooms and bathrooms and the headlights in the kitchen. Moisture-proof lampshades should be installed to prevent moisture intrusion and avoid rust damage or leakage short circuit.
7. It is best not to clean the LED light with water. Generally, it can be wiped with a dry cloth and water. If you accidentally touch the water, try to dry it as much as possible. Do not wipe it with a wet cloth immediately after turning on the light.
There are many kinds of lamps, lampshades are also different, and different lamps have different maintenance methods. The maintenance method is as follows:
The dirt on the floor lamp and table lamp base is easy to clean, first wipe off the dust with a dry rag, then twist it with a wet rag until it is 80% dry, and then wipe it. To clean the lampshade, you can first spread toilet paper on the lampshade and then spray the water with the detergent dissolved with the sprayer. After 20 minutes, remove the toilet paper and wipe it with a wrung clean towel. Be careful not to leave liquid on the lamp after cleaning; if the inside of the lampshade is made of paper, avoid direct scrubbing with detergent, otherwise it will be damaged. The whole process should be completed in as short a time as possible.
The ceiling lamps and chandeliers are hung at high places, and it is inconvenient to disassemble. You can use light-colored cotton socks or double-layer bath towels to turn them over and put them on your hands and wipe them gently. If the lamp is very dirty, you can pour a little kitchen detergent on the cotton socks, and finally wipe it with a clean old cotton cloth.
● Crystal chandelier: The crystal lamp can be cleaned one by one with a soft cotton cloth dipped in water diluted with detergent. Do not pinch the crystal beads and pull them down when wiping, so as to avoid the thread breaking and the beads falling. If you feel troublesome, you can spray a professional cleaner on the crystal lighting, and the cleaner can take away the dust on the crystal ball or crystal piece during the volatilization process. During the entire cleaning process, be careful not to rotate the lamp body.
● Glass chandelier: Glass products will become blurred if they are not scrubbed for a long time. On the contrary, if they are scrubbed a little, they will immediately restore their luster. Use a soft cloth suitable for cleaning glass and scrub carefully. Uneven areas can be treated with a soft cloth wrapped with a thin bamboo stick, or a softer cloth dipped in toothpaste can be used to scrub.
Dirty marks on the switch can be tested with an eraser, and it can be as clean as new; the dirt on the socket can be wiped with a soft cloth dipped in a little decontamination powder.
1. Closed lamps with complex structure cannot be disassembled and cleaned without authorization.
2. Remember to cut off the power before cleaning to avoid electric shock.
3. To clean the light source, use a wrung wet cloth to gently wipe it. Do not perform it in a high temperature state. After cutting off the power supply, wait for the bulb temperature to drop to room temperature, so as not to cause the physical reaction of thermal expansion and contraction to cause damage to the lamp.
4. When cleaning some stubborn stains, do not use corrosive cleaning agents to avoid damage to the finish of the lamp body.
5. The cleaning and maintenance cycle of lamps is generally once every six months, and the frequency of cleaning can also be determined according to the environment of use.
● Paper lampshade: Avoid directly scrubbing the paper lampshade with detergent, otherwise it will be damaged. The whole process should be completed in as short a time as possible.
● Resin lampshade: The chemical fiber duster can be used for routine cleaning. After the resin lampshade is cleaned, it can be kept clean for a long time with anti-static spray.
● Folded lampshade: Use a cotton swab dipped in water to wipe the wrinkled lampshade patiently little by little. If it is particularly dirty, neutral detergent can be used.
● Cloth lampshade: You can first use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the surface dust of the cloth lampshade, and then put a little furniture detergent or detergent on the rag to wipe it. If the inner side of the lampshade is made of paper material, it is best not to use liquid lotions such as detergents and detergents directly to avoid erosion.
● Glass lampshade: Use a soft cloth suitable for cleaning glass, scrub carefully, and it is easy to restore the luster.
● Frosted glass lampshade: You can wipe the frosted glass lampshade with a soft cloth, and at the same time, you can dip a little toothpaste to make the cleaning more thorough, and the uneven place can be treated with a toothpick.